Monday 13 October 2014

Alice Through The Looking Glass

I read this book a long time ago, and I hope you'll read it too.



If you have read Alice's adventures in wonderland by Lewis Carroll I think you'll love this one.
This book is also about Alice and the Characters from the first book and some new characters.In this one Alice goes through a looking glass and discovers another world of magic and fun.

I think for the age of the reader I suggest 9+ or an adult to read it to under 9 children. I suggest this age because its a tiny bit scary and an adult should read it first if the child is younger than this age.

I would rate this book 10 out of 10 because it has a really good story line.

Thank you for reading my book review and I hope you'll read it to.

Book Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment