Friday 15 January 2016

The wedding planners daughter and The wedding planners daughter from the heart

Hi readers, it's been ages since a last did a book review so I decided it was about time I did a post and this one is a double review for 2 in the same series.

The Wedding Planner's Daughter
Number one in The wedding planners daughter series, so obviously you should start with this one. The author is Coleen Murtagh Paratore. The main characters are: Willa Havisham, Stella Havisham, Tina Belle, Nana and Sam Gracemore. The storyline is quite complicated but here's a bit of an idea of how it goes; Willa lives in the seaside town of Bramble in Cape, USA and she has a great friend in the form of Tina. I don't want to give to much away but there's a few weddings and that means a wedding disaster at some point.

I rate this book 10 out of 10 because I love the storyline and the ending.

The Wedding Planner's Daughter from the heart
Number three in this series it's a brilliant book. The main characters are the same as in the first book  . The storyline is a bit easier than the first book.Willa gets to plan a wedding for her Aunt Ruthie and her fiancĂ© Spruce. Bird problems on Bramble beach and how is Willa going to do everything and what about the stray dog that Willa really wants?

I rate this book 10 out of 10 as well as I love all these books and the storyline is brilliant.

I hope you will try these books,

Book Worm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment