Friday 8 April 2016

Pony club secrets: Nightstorm and the Grand Slam

Hi readers, I absolutely love this book so I thought it would be a good one to share with you.

The Pony club secrets series is written by Stacy Gregg who also wrote the Pony club rivals series. Nightstorm and the grand slam is the last one in the series so I figure I should do the other ones as well! Issie is entered into Badminton and Burghley, two prestigious horse trials, in the aim to win the Grand Slam. But disaster strikes when Nightstorm gets colic and Victory gets sold. Will she do it?

I recommend this book for 10+ as it is quite long. As I have said before I read very fast so it only took me a day(ish). I rate it 10 out of 10 as it is a brilliant story and you won't want to put it down!

I hope you will try this brilliant book,

Book Worm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment