Saturday 19 November 2016

My Story: Blitz A wartime girl's diary 1940-1941

Hi readers, I haven't posted for ages as I have been very busy on my other blogs so I figured it was about time to catch up. I am doing a series of the My Story books. These are based around Historical events.

My Story: A wartime girl's diary 1940-1941 is by Vince Cross.
This diary is written by a fictional girl called Edie who is evacuated with her little brother to Wales. She is determined to stay strong but life in countryside proves to be tougher than the city. Edie is torn between obeying her parents and protecting her brother.... Will Edie and her little brother get back to the capital?

I loved this book and would recommend it for children 11+.

I hope you will read this book and enjoy it as much as I did,

Book Worm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment