Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Girl Who Rode the Wind by Stacy Gregg

Image result for the girl who rode the windHi readers, today I am reviewing 'The Girl Who Rode the Wind' by Stacy Gregg.

Author
Stacy Gregg. She also wrote the Pony Club Secrets Series.

Story line
Lola and her Grandmother go back to Italy where her grandmother was born. When she gets there the ultimate street race awaits her. She discovers a dark family secret and a guilty shame that has hung over their name since the second world war. Will she prove herself against the toughest riders?

My review
I loved this book(couldn't put it down even when I went out to the guinea pigs!) and really recommend it to horse lovers. It is quite long(but I'm a fast reader!) but is still really good.

What age?
The book recommends 9+ but I think its more like 11+.

I hope you will read this book,

Book Worm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment