Monday 23 February 2015

CHRISTMAS CHAOS FOR THE HUNDRED-MILE-AN-HOUR DOG

I decided to do this book as its getting nearer Christmas, and I wanted to share it with you.






This book is by well known author Jeremy Strong. This is the third hundred-mile-an-hour dog book and its as good as all the others. In this book, Streaker the dog's puppies, get dog napped, or should I say puppy napped. In the end it's all down to Streaker's owner, Trevor and his friend Tina to find them.





For the age of the reader I suggest 7+. But I think if an adult read it too them, younger children would enjoy it too. It's really funny and I think even an adult

would enjoy it.





I rate this 10 out of 10 because its funny and it has a happy ending.






I really hope you'll read it and enjoy it as much as I did. It's a brilliant book and its sutible for boys and girls.






Book Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment