Friday 27 February 2015

Ruby Redfort Take Your Last Breath

Hi Readers, I read this brilliant book a few days ago so I thought I would share it with you.

This book is by Lauren Child the author of all the Ruby Redfort series, she has also written Charlie and Lola and Clarice Bean books. This book is obviously about Ruby Redfort, in this book there is a big mystery to uncover. The Count is searching for the Fairbank Jewels which are part of Ruby's
 family history. And as mysterious sea monster comes into Ruby's dreams is it real or is it not? Read it to find out.

Image result for ruby redfort book 2I suggest for the age of the reader 10+ because its a bit scary in places.

I rate this 10 out of 10 because I love the mystery and adventure.

I hope you will read it too,

Book Worm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment