Monday 23 February 2015

First Term at L'Etoile School for Stars

Hi Readers, I recently read this book which I thought you would like,

Image result for l'etoile booksThis book is by Holly and Kelly Willoughby, it's all about some girls called  Maria and Molly Fitzsfoster and another girl called Pippa  Burrows at their School called L'Etoile. In this book you will learn how much friendship matters. Another girl in this book is called Lucinda Marciano tries to steal stardom from Pippa, read the book to find out more.


The age I suggest for the reader is 9+, but if an adult read it too them I think younger girls would enjoy it too.

I rate this book 9 out of 10 because its got a good story line but could do with some more adventure and action.

I hope you will read it and enjoy it as much as I did.

Book Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment